Friday, January 31, 2014

What if?

What if..?
What we had no gravity. What if dragons were real. What if we could fly?

What if we could fly? I think that  would be super cool. We'd be able to get to anywhere we wanted. We wouldn't have to worry about falling off and dieing unless you were a jack ass and was trying to do a trick or something. We'd be able to stop global warming and the usage of fossil fuels because we would just fly everywhere! We would probably have to invent a rubber wet suit so that way if there was a lightning storm we wouldn't die. We could make our buildings taller so we wouldn't have to use as much ground and deplete natural resources because we wanted to build something. We would probably have to have a regulated fly zone so we wouldn't die like the story of Icarus. I think it would be the best thing ever! Or just to have super powers in general. We could do so much more and be so much more efficient. We also could just go and see the world whenever we wanted. all we'd have to do is jump up and fly. Not worry about booking and this and that. I'm sure the countries would make you have to pay some sort of fine or something for visiting. But it would still be super cool! We could be like Superman or something. My boyfriend likes superman a lot so I'm sure he'd love to be able to fly around and do awesome stuff like that! It would be a lot of fun and so much more efficient to the world if we could just jump up and fly everywhere. We could have Arial shows with people. And we would be able to survive natural disasters. Like a tsunami, just fly above it!

What if dragons were real? We'd be screwed. They would destroy everything until we could figure out how to tame them. It'd be cool once we got that far and didn't treat them like Skyrim. We could all get our own egg kinda like in eragon where the egg only hatches to that person. Then we had to train our dragons so they wouldn't be assholes. And we could fly around with them. Since they are so large and have a fire sack they could be our new heat sources and we could just fly around on them and go where we wanted. That would be cool if we got magic out of it too but I'd be happy with just a dragon. I'd want a blue dragon with a silver belly. And huge blue-gray eyes. That would be awesome. And we could go out and fish and have fun in the woods and stuff. And I think there should be like dragon laws the way they have pet laws. Like you can't abuse them or your dragon will be taken away to live in like Greenland or somewhere remote where they can be free and have certain caretakers that won't be mean to them. I think it would be super cool and then we could just go places on our dragons and not have to worry about cars and things like that. Until we figure out how to tame them it probably wouldn't be as awesome because I think they would try to murder us and eat us. But once we figured it out I think It would be awesome! I don't know what else to write in this free write because I don't know. I just know that dragons are cool and it would be super awesome if we could train them and ride them. As long as they got taken care of and loved like regular animals. They would need a huge house.

What if the government stopped making people pay taxes? I think a whole lot of anarchy would follow. Because even though taxes suck they help pay for things like the city bus, parks, and law enforcement. And I highly doubt politicians would pay out of pocket to keep those things going for us. We would probably have to have community pools for things like that were everyone pretty much paid a tax to help out. Although if we had no sales taxes that would be awesome! We are one of the only countries that makes you pay a sales tax. When people come over here from other places they don't understand why you can't buy somethings for $1.99 With  $2.00. They think it's ridiculous and so do I since I have money with held from my check and then I go to pay something and have to pay extra because of taxes. Although taxes are important for community betterment I think there should be a limit on what we are taxed on. I don't know though I think I want to move to Sweden. EVERYTHING there is paid for by their government. Healthcare, college, some housing. They have community vegetable and fruit plots where as long as your in that community you don't even have to buy them! And they are so eco-friendly and awesome at recycling they have to import trash and garbage to run their power plants. But I'm getting off topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment