Monday, February 3, 2014

Mind map-Family goals

Family goals. In order for me to achieve my goals and for my growth as a person I need to work on seeing my family more and making my family more important. My boyfriend and I live together and see each other everyday. With him I need to work on patience because sometimes he can drive absolutely crazy. We also need to work on actual hobbies with each other and getting out of the house. I am very thankful however that we have a excellent trust and excellent communication skills. With my parents I need to put more time into seeing them. I only see my dad twice a year around the holidays. I think I need to try to see him a couple more times a year. My mother and I are fine with seeing each other. I could benefit from going over there more often and trying to stay calmer with her. She's got a short temper and at times can be too much to handle. But she is my mother and I love her. With my siblings I feel like we need to go do more stuff together. My sister had a baby so it is sometimes hard to figure out what to go do with her that my niece could go do with us. My brothers game for anything but he's a social bug and likes being out with his friends way more than running around with me. I also want work towards future family goals with my boyfriend. Like keeping the house cleaner. Cooking at home more. Becoming less selfish, less needy. Trying not to pick fights and fighting less. All of these things I think would benefit me more in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment