Monday, January 27, 2014

Lincoln logs


One Lincoln log is part of many. Myabe they miss the one left behind? Maybe others have stepped on it? Is it one of the important logs to the Lincoln log house or whatever they wanted to build out of it? Maybe a kid dropped it. Lots of kids here. Maybe someone dropped it and it was important to their assignment? Maybe ms. A likes Lincoln logs? Not sure. I think it’s house might miss it though. Lincoln logs are really small. Maybe it’s from the daycare here and one of the kids tried taking off with it. I don’t know though. I’m not good at trying not to backspace. I don’t like spelling errors. I’m not a grammar nazi though. The Lincoln log is brown. It would of made a cool little licoln house. Or maybe a bridge? I don’t know I never had Lincoln logs. I only had leggos. Which I liked better. I don’t know what else to write I don’t know what else to write. Lincoln log at otc? I don’t know I don’t know.  It’s hard to write about things you don’t know a lot about. My cousins had Lincoln logs and used to build these gigantic log cabins out of it and those water wheel machines that our outside saw mills. They were cool but I liked legos as a kid. I don’t know what else to write about. When I would play with the Lincoln logs with my cousins, we would criss-cross them and pretend they were helicopters? I don’t know what to write. Ughh, I have no Idea. Lincoln logs Lincoln logs Lincoln logs Lincoln logs. I wonder how many kids like them still. I always forget the exist. Everyone is entitiled to their own opinion though. Uhmmm Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment